We take a proactive approach to User privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its Users throughout their visiting experience. This Website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for User privacy.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will only collect personal identification information from our Site if You voluntarily submit such information to Us as part of taking part in the activity of the Site.
We may collect and process the following information about You:
Data You give Us. You may give Us information about You or relating to You:
- if You subscribe or register to become a User of one or several of Our Services;
- if You contact Us through Our Services or correspond with Us by telephone, in writing or otherwise;
- as You visit Web pages on any of Our Websites;
- follow Us, comment or write to Us directly on any of our social media channels;
- if You enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- if You report a problem to Us; and
- from any of Your activities in connection with Your use of Our Services.
Before You can access and use all of Our Service’s features and services, You must register to become a User of Our Services.
To register, We ask that You provide Us with certain personal information, including Your name, email address, date of birth, profile picture, social media accounts and personal Website (each to allow Us to customise Your experience), a username and a password created by You. You may also choose to upload content to Your profile that include personal information. Please do not post or add personal data to Your profile that You do not want to be publicly available.
Data We collect about You. With regard to each of Your visits to Our Services, We may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address Used to connect Your computer to the Internet, Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, Your ISP and/or mobile carrier, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, Your location (if You are accessing the Services from a mobile device (note that most mobile devices will allow You to prevent location data from being sent to Us));
- information about Your visits, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) to, through and from which You access Our Service (including date and time); products You viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods Used to browse away from the page, and any phone number Used to contact Us.
Data We receive from third parties.
- Others may post, write about and ‘tag’ You, or link to Your profile through the Services;
- You and others may post content that includes information about You on Our Services;
- We may work closely with third parties including business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers and may receive information about You from them.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Artists and Brands, and those authorised to create accounts on their behalf, are responsible for managing their own professional profiles and portfolios and any other Websites that may be linked to it. Users agree to provide Artists Everywhere with accurate and complete biographical information including current profession and relevant work/s to create such a professional profile.
Users hereby authorise Artists Everywhere to:
(a) use RSS and API feeds from any Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin or Instagram profile or other public profile or blog or Website that the Artist/Brand has registered under their profile ("Public Profile");
(b) link to such Public Profiles from the Artists Everywhere client platform and/or homepage ; and
(c) use, distribute, reproduce, publish, reprint and publicly display this information and the Artist or Brand's Information for the purpose of offering the Artists Everywhere platform and promoting all inclusive marketing services offered through Artists Everywhere Websites/platforms or as may be required by law.
The information described in this Privacy Clause may be visible to third parties who are not Brands or Artists. Please ensure that it is kept up to date and notify Us of any changes as soon as possible.
We use Your personal information in the following ways:
- to create, personalise, provide support and maintain Your User account and profile for Our Services and to provide You with various services and with adverts that are more relevant and Useful to You;
- to send You information about Your account, the facilities We or Our related companies provide or changes or upgrades that We make to those facilities;
- to authenticate You and authorise access to Our Services;
- to alert You of relevant opportunities and activities (including, without limitation, collaboration and sponsorship opportunities, content and notifications (for example, if You have received a collaboration request);
- to allow You to stay in touch, in communication and up to date with contacts, collaborators and clients. To do so, You can find and ‘favourite’ artists and brands;
- to suggest relevant artists and brands for You and others;
- to allow You to seek out and be found for collaboration opportunities;
- to serve You with bespoke adverts;
- where appropriate:
- to promote to You to others;
- to send You emails that contain promotions on behalf of our third party partners, including, the following sectors:
- Arts & Entertainment
- to send You newsletters (possibly including adverts) which You may either elect to receive or may be interested in given Your User account type;
We do not store credit card details.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may use others to help provide Our Services (e.g. maintenance, analysis, hosting, archiving, data security and email communications audit, payments, fraud detection, marketing and development). They will have access to Your information as reasonably necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
We may also disclose Your personal information:
- to analytics and search engine providers that assist Us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Services;
- to Our related companies;
- to Our professional advisors;
- to law enforcement authorities, if We suspect that an unlawful act is being committed or that such disclosure will prevent that unlawful act; or
- as otherwise required or authorised by law.
SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We implement security safeguards designed to protect Your data, such as HTTPS. We regularly monitor Our systems and Services for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, We cannot warrant the security of any information that You send Us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of Our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to know what personal information We hold about You. You are also entitled to update or correct Your personal information. If You would like to contact Us in relation to Your personal information, please do so by email to email@example.com. As of 25 May 2018, these rights will be replaced by their equivalents in the “GDPR” section immediately below.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (“GDPR”)
This GDPR comes into force on 25 May 2018 and as of that date You will have the rights set out in this section. You may be able to exercise some of these rights directly through certain functionalities We provide on Our Websites. Alternatively, You may exercise Your full rights or ask a question about Your rights by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You shall have the right, in accordance with the GDPR, to obtain from Us the following:
- Right of confirmation
Confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning You are being processed.
Right of access
Free information about the personal data We store about You at any time and to receive a copy of it.
Right to rectification
Rectification without undue delay of inaccurate personal data about You.
Right to be forgotten
The erasure of personal data concerning You without undue delay, subject to our legal rights and obligations to retain the same.
Right of restriction of processing
Restriction of processing where:
- You contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period while We verify its accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful and You oppose the erasure of Your personal data and request that it be restricted instead;
- We no longer need Your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but do require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and
- You do not agree with Our assessment that the processing is permitted for Our “legitimate interests”, for a period while verification is carried out as to whether those interests override Your own interests.
Right to data portability
You shall have the right to have the personal data concerning You, which was provided to Us, in a structured, commonly Used and machine-readable format and to have it transmitted to another entity (to the extent that such data was processed by Us on the basis of consent or because it such processing was necessary for the performance of a contract).
Additionally, You will have the following rights:
- Right to object
- to object on grounds relating to Your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning You, which is based on Our legitimate interests. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions;
- to object to Our processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing;
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning You, or similarly significantly affects You.
As We grow and evolve We will implement further functionalities into our User Interface (UI) so you can easily exercise any of the rights aforementioned directly from Your account, with little intervention from Us.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Although this Website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links Users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external Web links mentioned throughout this Website.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, You signify Your acceptance of this policy. If You do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed Your acceptance of those changes.
We use ‘cookies’ to identify information about Your Web browser session and personalization data each time You visit Artists Everywhere. A ‘cookie’ is a small data file that will be stored by Your Web browser when You access Artists Everywhere. These cookies do not contain any of Your personal information such as name or email. The information stored in the cookie will only identify You to Artists Everywhere. Cookies can be used to enhance Your use of Artists Everywhere, as We use them to help personalize Our delivery of services and material to You, such as information which is most relevant to Your profile and talents.
You can set up Your browser so that it does not accept Our cookies. You can also manually delete Our cookies from Your browser. However, You will not be able to login to Your Artists Everywhere account without cookies being enabled on Your browser. When browsing without logging in, some features may not behave as intended when cookies are not accepted. Please, refer to Your browser instructions to learn more about how to modify Your browser settings:
Artists Everywhere Limited
Registered Office: Plough Studios. Nine Park Hill, London, SW4 9NS
Registered in England and Wales. Company Number 10943716. VAT Number 293 1144 13
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
Artists Everywhere is a legal trademark of Artists Everywhere Limited.