Are you a Model, Actor, Sportsperson, Blogger, Musician... looking to promote your work?
At ArtistsEverywhere® we are looking to help develop the next talent by promoting them on social media, which will put them in front of influential brands and top industry professionals around the world.
Enter the competition by simply creating an account on artistseverywhere.net before 15/10/2017. Yup, it's that simple. And it's free! The winner will choose their preferred platform to gain more followers on and we will prepare the post and spend the money.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Competition is run by ArtistsEverywhere Ltd.
- The Competition is open to all nationalities.
- The competition opens at midday Thursday 5 October 2016 and closes at midnight on Sunday 15th October 2017.
- To enter The Competition, you must create an account on artistseverywhere.net, select Artist Account, upload your portfolio and verify your account.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of ArtistsEverywhere®.
- The judge’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- ArtistsEverywhere® will be responsible for preparing the sponsored content, selecting the target audience and spending $150 on 1 or more posts. ArtistsEverywhere® can decide to do more than 1 post, but the total budget spent will be no greater than $150.
- The winner can choose their preferred platform from the following three options, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, on which the content will be sponsored.
- The sponsored content will either be the winner’s link to their completed ArtistsEverywhere® profile, or any other photo, video or music material uploaded, as well as content previously published on the social media accounts linked.
- Winners will be notified via direct message on the ArtistsEverywhere® platform, which will also be notified via the email address linked, on Monday 16 October.
- Entrants must be aged 16 and over.
- One entry only per account applies.
- Competition only applicable for new sign ups. If ArtistsEverywhere® discovers or believes that an entry is from an already existing user, the entry will not be deemed valid
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition is not open to anyone connected with The Competition, their families, or third party promotional partners.
- Entries (including but not limited to text and photographs) for this competition must not contain any content that is defamatory, libelous, racist, homophobic, derogatory, pornographic, obscene, sexist, illegal, and/or otherwise inappropriate.
- ArtistsEverywhere® accepts no liability or responsibility for entries not received, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or Internet access.
- Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk.
- Proof of electronic submission is not proof of receipt by ArtistsEverywhere®.
- If any winner cannot be contacted for any reason then ArtistsEverywhere® reserves the right to select another winner.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated.
- No purchase necessary.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, ArtistsEverywhere® reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- By entering the competition, The Participant grants ArtistsEverywhere® a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to reproduce, publish and exhibit to the public by any means and in all media throughout the world, directly and indirectly in relation to The Competition. This license is granted only for use in relation to the competition, which shall include (with right to sub-license where necessary) any of the following uses:
- On the artistseverywhere.net website;
- In publicity materials (including social media);
- Publication in other magazines, electronic or print media which ArtistsEverywhere (and/or official partners, supporters or sponsors) may produce;
- No further details on the prize winner will be available other than what is made public during The Competition.
- Except where expressly stated elsewhere in the rules, ArtistsEverywhere® regrets that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, they cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered by The Participant in relation to the competition or the use of any prize.
- The personal data of entrants will be managed by ArtistsEverywhere Ltd in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- ArtistsEverywhere Ltd is the promoter of this competition.
- Entry will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Applicable to new SIGN ups only. Sponsored content will be the winner’s AE link/profile.
Any further enquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org